Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Outfit Post // A little bit Lovestruck

Hi everyone! Although the horrid rainy weather has been a bit hit and miss recently, there was a small break in the downpours, during which I managed to get some shots of my amazing new dress, which was very kindly sent to me by the lovelies over at Lovestruck Clothing

Dress //  Lovestruck Clothing*     Earrings // New Look (similar here)     Bag // Primark    
Pointed Flats // New Look (similar here)




Lovestruck offer vintage style clothing with a girly twist, and they have some absolutely beautiful items on their website! The tie-waist skater dress I chose is just so vintagey, (if that's even a word)  chic, and just beautiful, the little pearl button detailing and cut out middle make it quirky and give it such a cute unique twist. It is also perfectly fitting, I sometimes struggle to find dresses that flatter my extra-wide hips, but this one seems to fit and shape in all the right places. Plus, the colour is just gorgeous! While it has a bit of a olive green tone to it, it's also kind of blue, and is a colour I will definitely be wearing more of and searching out in the shops! This dress is also available in a range of different (and equally as lovely) colours, my favourite out of the others being this yellow shade - which meant making my choice of dress a very hard decision! 

To finish off the outfit, I added a cute pair of vintage-style earrings that I bought from New Look ages and ages ago, but keep in my collection 'just in case'. While I have to say that vintage/retro isn't a style I regularly go for, this dress and look has definitely got me thinking that I might change my style up a bit more often. Also, I nabbed this lovely little Primark bag from my mum, and have now claimed it as my own. I know Primark also sell this one in some lovely pastel shades, but the black just seems to go with so much that I don't think there's much need to buy another just for the sake of it. To finish I added my trusty black pointed flats, as they really do go with anything!

Thanks to the freezing wind I had to add a pair of (unwanted) tights to the outfit too... But hey, I don't think they spoil the look too much.

Have you checked out Lovestruck clothing...? How would you wear one of their vintage style items...?x

18 comments:

  1. I'm just checking lovestruck out now...gorgeous dress, and slightly random but your eyebrows are top notch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, your comment has made my day!xx

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful dress! love it paired with those earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress. I love the tie detail x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma :) yeah it makes the dress so quirky and cute!x

      Delete
  4. Cute dress! I also love the bag, you cannot go wrong with a black bag, lovely post :-)

    http://vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't, I should seriously own more black bags than what I do!x

      Delete
  5. that's such a pretty dress! love the detail on it with the tie at the front

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love a giveaway so will check it out now :) x

      Delete
  6. Lovely dress, you look beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the tights make the outfit even better! Just having a look at Lovestruck; they've some great little blouses!

    https://lifeoflala.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute yet so chic, I love it

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little dress, love the bag too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute look, could totally see myself in this outfit for a picnic p/beach day! X

    Shopping day attire on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs