Sunday 23 February 2014

SUNDAY SHOE LUST!

Hi! A lot's happened in the last few weeks and I've just been really busy, so it's been really nice to finally have a chilled out weekend which consisted of catching up on some much needed sleep, and having a good online browse ready for pay day on Tuesday, so here's my Sunday shoe lust!
I've noticed loads of bloggers sporting these super cool skater trainers recently, with the Topshop vamp croc-print ones being a popular choice! While I wasn't sure whether they were quite my style, these absolutely gorgeous gingham check ones caught my eye straight away. Topshop is so good for classic cool, and these trainers would be so perfect for casual wear, I can literally see myself wearing them all the time!

Check Skater Shoes // Topshop

I love both colour styles, and the multi is so unique and summery, but I can see myself wearing the dark blue ones more often maybe. I have heard that they aren't that comfy at first, but they just look so comfy to me! They would be ideal to wear to work, where I could just add my trusty leather jacket and jeans, or for wearing out with a smart shirt and trousers, and a statement necklace to jazz the look up. With summer coming, a pair of shoes like these is what my wardrobe needs, so they are definitely top of my 'to purchase list', and at £20, there's no reason not to!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love these! Especially the black and blue ones, so cool and casual.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs