Friday 31 January 2014

OUTFIT POST // LADY IN LEATHER

 Hi! So this is my second outfit post, and I would absolutely love it if you let me know what you think :)

This is the outfit I wore on Christmas Day, and have worn a couple of times since. I really love it because it's the sort of outfit that works if you're going out  to a restaurant or for a night out, or if you just want to look smart-casual for a day out shopping. I got both the pleather skirt and printed shirt from Miss Selfridge in the pre-Christmas sale they had on. They were definitely bargains, and to be honest I couldn't believe someone hadn't already snapped them up!


Shirt // Miss Selfridge     Skirt // Miss Selfridge     Necklace // Zara






My favourite part about the skirt is the gorgeous colour, it's a burgundy/brown, and I haven't come across another like it! I paid £14 for it, and it look so much more expensive, plus, its so easy to style up or down, I've definitely got my wear out of it. I was on the look out for a leather skirt, but some I saw were so 'out-there' I really didn't know if I would wear them, so I was so glad when I saw this. As for the shirt, the material is gorgeous, almost satin like. My only bug is that there has been some fraying at some of the stitches, but I can't really complain as just like the skirt, I've had a fair bit of wear out of it. 

The necklace I'm wearing was a christmas present from my lovely boyfriend, who ventured into Zara and picked it out. He definitely did well, as it's just my style! The half gold and half silver chain is really unique, and I have worn it with just about every shirt I own, it honestly goes with everything!

Have you got a pleather skirt? What do you think about the leather trend..?x

16 comments:

  1. Love your blog, the layout looks so professional! Would you like to follow each other on here and twitter and instagram? Let me know over on our blog :)

    Ellie xx

    www.gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much, yes would love to! Followed you on all three :) x

      Delete
  2. oh my, that skirt looks fantastic! can't believe you only paid £14 for it! it looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Followed you back :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely! I love that skirt, so pretty and easy to style! :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, and thanks for the follow as well ! :) I know it is so easy to wear!x

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with leather at the moment, but only have one skirt at the moment. Trust me, if I'd seen this skirt in Miss S I would definitely have purchased it! xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of the skirt is gorgeous! You look fab, love how you've styled it
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Absolutely love your blog and style by the way xx

      Delete
  7. I love skirt & love how you styled it :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt!! I just followed you, can you follow me back please :) Thanks!!
    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah of course, thanks for the follow :) x

      Delete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs